Wednesday, February 14, 2007

!BC: More Mature BC

Here we go again, as I mentioned, in order to share traffic evenly within the Project Crosslink, and since I don't believe in reposting, we'll link up more mature Brain Carpentry from Vodka Memoirs. Step r-r-right up-ah! (Nekkid Trucker and T-bones show on CmdyCent RAWKZ!)

We'll start ya off w/ a lil contest I'm running at Vodka Memoirs in order to attract traffic. A whole free Mr. Andy Jackson! No lie. Also on the menu today is one of the first chapters of my new bio-fictional novel, this chapter is titled "Matt and Tim" - enjoy. And a little piece on my life in a nutshell. Leave your comments and presents of expensive booze over here, if you're not a MaySpice user!




As always, due to MaySpice being wa-ay into its own gender, links may not function correctly - we'll work it out.

No comments: